7 reasons why this is THE BEST resume template
1) ATS-friendly – tested!
According to The Guardian, 75% of resumes never get read by a human (yeah, it’s crazy!) But how to make sure your resume does? Choose only resume templates that are tested and parsed successfully by Applicant Tracking Systems – like this one. Unfortunately, the majority of the resume templates you see over the Internet won’t pass the ATS. Save your career and use ATS-friendly resume template.
2) Gets your resume ready in 15 minutes
100% editable and user-friendly by design, this resume template makes the tedious resume writing easy and quick. With our famous resume writing guide (included in your purchase) and this template, you will save a tremendous amount of time and efforts.
3) Developed by hiring professionals who screen hundreds of resumes daily
These templates are carefully planned by HR experts and then designed by professional designers – a powerful combination that you’ll hardly find anywhere else.
4) Fits YOUR career path: 1, 2 & 3-page templates
No matter if you’re experienced professional, mid-level specialist or college graduate, this resume makeover package has a template that fits your career path! Complete one-, two- and three-page resume templates with flexible and adaptive layout are ready for you!
5) Plus cover letter content example you can use
Let’s face it – writing a cover letter is a daunting task… But it doesn’t have to be! This resume makeover package includes a well-structured cover letter with content example you can use. Developed by hiring professionals, this extra asset will help you write your cover letter with ease.
6) BONUS: 30+ tips & tricks from hiring managers
7) Hassle-free customer satisfaction guarantee
HOW IT WORKS
- Purchase this product and you will get instant access to the files
- Install the free fonts you’ll find inside the package
- Open your resume in Microsoft Word or Mac Pages. Customize the template by typing (or pasting) over the “dummy” text. You can change everything – fonts, colors, layouts, pages, etc.
- Congratulations – your resume is ready! Print it or save it as a PDF file. And prepare for an interview because soon you’ll hear your phone ringing!
Microsoft Word (for Windows or Mac) OR Pages (Mac) is needed to customize the templates. You can download free Microsoft Word trials for both Mac and Windows here: http://products.office.com/en-us/try. Mac Pages is currently free on App Mac Store. A personal computer is also required – most work/public computers, tablets and phones can’t install fonts. The resume templates are not compatible with OpenOffice and Google Docs.
Like what you see? See more amazing designs at our shop.
ENJOY FIVE STARS EXPERIENCE! 99% Satisfied customers can’t be wrong!